So, Right now we’re going to tell you the tutorial on How we can enable USB Storage Mode in Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone. As we all know that Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn’t support USB Mass Storage Mode (UMS) in it, it could be a very hectic task to connect your device again and again in Kies Mode (Cos, it’s very slow and I really don’t like that Kies!).
An XDA Developer has come up with his standalone application that helps you to connect your mobile phone to your PC with USB Mass storage mode. Galaxy S3 users will have to use MTP instead of UMS mode.
How To Enable Mass Storage Mode in Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download the USB Mass Storage APK file created by the XDA Developer.
- Now, Connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- Transfer the downloaded file to your mobile phone now.
- Disconnect your mobile phone from the PC.
- Now, open the file browser on your mobile phone and search for the file that we had transferred earlier on the device. Tap on the application and start the installation process.
- Installation will be complete now.
- Now, open the application and select any option as shown in the capture.
That’s the only way how one can enable mass storage mode in Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone, thanks to the developer who has made it possible. Galaxy Note 2 users can look into this tutorial for enabling mass storage mode on their devices. I believe this application should work on newer Samsung device such as the Note 10.1 and other tab devices that are launched.
Tags: galaxy s3 mass storage mode, samsung galaxy s3 mass storage mode, how to connect galaxy s3 in mass storage mode, samsung s3 mass storage mode, yhs-elex_22find