Let’s check out how we can Root, Backup, Install Recovery and lot do a lot more on Nexus 7 Tablet. All-in-one toolkits make it very easy to perform various tasks on an Android device, making the work very easy. Thanks to the XDA Elite Recognized Developer mskip who is well known for bringing AIO toolkits for different devices around. With Nexus 7 Toolkit you can perform many functions on your device with matter of some commands, plus this tool is very easy to use, all you have to do is to follow the on-screen instructions and done.
Features of Nexus 7 Toolkit
Source: XDA Development thread
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically.
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader
- Download Google Stock Image files directly via the ToolKit
- Root any public build of ICS automatically (upto 4.1.1 JRO03D)
- Flash Stock Recovery, CWM Touch Recovery or TWRP Touch Recovery (or boot into them without actually flashing them)
- Push Files from your PC to your tablet
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your tablet
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your tablet
- Reboot tablet to Fastboot Mode, Recovery or Android in adb mode
Step 1: Download Required Files
- Download the Nexus 7 Root Toolkit from the official development thread.
Step 2: How to Install and Use Nexus 7 Toolkit
- Start the installation of the toolkit now.
- Now, keep clicking on the Next button unless the installation starts.
- After the completion, click on the Close button.
- Now, start the toolkit and enter “no” and press enter to head to the main menu.
- Press the desired number of the function as mentioned and then press enter.
- After that is done, follow the on-screen instructions.
You’ve successfully installed Nexus 7 Toolkit on your mobile phone. Do check if it works for you, and do comment if you face any kind of problem while doing anything on your device.
Tags: nexus 7 root toolkit, how to backup using tool kit on nexus 7, backup for nexus 7 tablet, nexus 7 backup, nexus 5 root toolkit