Today, we’re going to cover up the tutorial to unroot HTC Explorer mobile phone. We all know that rooting a mobile phone voids the warranty, so in order to retain the warranty we have to unroot the mobile phone. Once, you have unrooted your mobile phone you can easily take your mobile phone to the device manufacturer without letting him know that you had made any changes to the operating system of the device.
Warning and Disclaimer
This is all development stuff and in this tutorial we’re going to unroot the HTC Explorer mobile phone to retain it’s warranty. Remember, rooting and flashing stuff voids the warranty of the mobile phone but the warranty can be always retained by flashing the Stock ROM or by Unrooting the phone.
Backup everything that is stored on your device before proceeding with this tutorial. You can use our ADB Backup Guide or Nandroid Backup Guide (Root users) to back up everything that is stored on your device. Disable Kies, Antivirus Software, and Firewall as they can clutter in between the upgrading process. You can read our Guides on Backing up SMS messages, call logs, and Whatsapp messages.
STEP 1: Download Required files
- Download the HTC Explorer Unrooting tool — from here.
STEP 2: Pre-Requisites
- Your mobile phone should be rooted.
- Your computer should be having Android ADB Installed on it.
STEP 3: How To Unroot HTC Explorer
- Enable USB Debugging on your mobile phone. To do so, head to Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB Debugging and tick mark the check-box.
- Increase the timeout of your screen. To do so, head to Settings >> Display >> Screen Timeout and set the timeout to 30 minutes.
- Now, extract the Unrooting folder now.
- Connect your mobile phone to your computer now
- Run the “runme-UNROOT.bat” to start the unrooting procedure.
- It will start the procedure and soon your device will be reboot. Your phone will reboot on completion.
- Keep your mobile phone connected to your PC Now. Open the stock recovery folder and then open the “recovery.bat“.
- This will flash the stock recovery on your mobile phone. Disconnect your mobile phone from your PC.
That’s all. You’ve successfully Unrooted your mobile phone now. Now, you have successfully retained the warranty of your mobile phone.
Tags: unroot htc explorer, how to unroot htc explorer, htc explorer, unrooting htc explorer, unroot htc explorer on indian baseband