Now, You can Install TouchWiz 5.0 launcher from Galaxy S3 on your One X. As we all know that Galaxy S3′s TouchWiz and Sense are the best UI’s available right now for the Android platform, but all of us have different thinking so there are likers and haters of the same. But, we all know that Samsung’s best customization was done in the TouchWiz UI 5.0 that was used in the Galaxy S3 smartphone. Thanks to the XDA forum member Ppain who has made the port possible.
Please note that this you would have to flash the TouchWiz launcher on your HTC One X using recovery mode. The condition is that your device should be running on Android Ice Cream Sandwich (any version!). Follow the step-by-step tutorial and your device will be soon adopting the amazing TouchWiz 5.0 UI.
Warning and Disclaimer
We take no responsibility of any damage that is caused to your device with the usage of anything listed in the website, as we aren’t trying out anything on our own device. All hacks and mods listed in our website are seen from various development forums and re-written in a beginner friendly way by our writers.
Install TouchWiz 5.0 Launcher on HTC One X Mobile Phone
- Make sure that your device is having ClockworkMod Recovery installed. If you haven’t done so, you can use the One X toolkit.
- Download the TouchWiz image that has to be flashed onto the device.
- Connect your device to your computer now and transfer the downloaded file to the root of your SD Card.
- Turn off the device after the transfer is complete. Now, boot into bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume DOWN + Power Button after that select the ‘recovery’ option and your device will boot into the recovery mode.
- Select “Install zip from SD Card” option followed by “choose zip from SD Card“. Using the browser select the TouchWiz image that we had transferred earlier and select the same using the power button.
- After the flashing of the image file is complete. Go back to the main recovery screen and select “reboot system now“.
- When asked, select TouchWiz home launcher as your phone’s default launcher to use it.
That’s It. You’ve successfully installed TouchWiz 5.0 Launcher on your HTC One X smartphone. In case you’re getting any problems, do let us know by commenting using the form given below the post.
Tags: touchwiz 5 0 launcher, touchwiz 5 launcher, galaxy s3 touchwiz 5, touchwiz 6 launcher 4pda, TouchWiz 5 0