Are you looking to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 mobile phone of yours?.. If yes, then you’re at the right place. We’re going to cover the tutorial to do the same. But, your device should be running on Android 2.3.5 or 2.3.6 in order to make the rooting procedure successful.
Rooting the device is pretty simple, and you should root your device now to get all the rooting benefits asap. Let’s read on without wasting any more time.
Warning and Disclaimer
This is all development stuff and in this tutorial we’ll be flashing the file in order to make it work on your device, rooting and flashing stuff voids the warranty of the mobile phone but the warranty can be always retained by flashing the Stock ROM and by unrooting the device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Download the update.zip file to Root the device.
- Connect your mobile phone to your computer using the USB Cable and wait for the connection to establish.
- Transfer the downloaded file to the Root of your mobile phone’s SD Card.
- After the transfer is complete, turn off your device.
- Get into the recovery mode now. To do so, press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power Buttons and wait for the boot.
- An exclamation mark will be in front of you. Hold the Volume UP and the power button to get into the recovery mode.
- Now, select the option ‘update from SD card‘ and then select the update.zip file that we had transferred earlier to the device.
- After the installation is complete, move back to the main recovery screen and select ‘reboot system now‘
That’s it. You’ve successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 running on Gingerbread. If you’ve rooted your device then you should check out stuff such as Custom ROMs and Root only applications for your device.
Tags: samsung galaxy y s5360, samsung s5360, galaxy y s5360, samsung galaxy s5360, galaxy y