The Android 4.1.2 update for the Galaxy S2 is finally live for S2 users living in Spain. The update comes with baseband version I9100. There have been only a few hours since the update has started rolling out, this update comes with a lot of features as it’s Jelly Bean, and its a major update from ICS to Jelly Bean.
You can update your device to Jelly Bean easily, all you need to do is, connect your device to computer and start Samsung Kies and click on update when it comes up with the notification. You can directly update from your device as well using the inbuilt OTA functionality of the device.
XWLS8 Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Android 4.1.2 Features
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- Free 50GB Dropbox Storage
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
Did you get the Jelly Bean update on your Galaxy S2 – Do let us know using the comments section below.