After rooting the Optimus 4X HD it’s time to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on LG Optimus 4X HD. Installing CWM Recovery on the device is pretty simple, you just have to flash a single file on your device and it would be up and running ClockworkMod recovery on it. Let’s read out the procedure to do the same and get it done asap.
Warning and Disclaimer
This is all development stuff and in this tutorial we’ll be flashing the file in order to make it work on your device, rooting and flashing stuff voids the warranty of the mobile phone but the warranty can be always retained by flashing the Stock ROM and by unrooting the device.
Take a backup of all data in your mobile phone so that in case any unlike event occurs, you can always restore the same. Disable the antivirus and the firewall of your device and now proceed. Charge your mobile device to 50% or more so that it doesn’t turn off in between.
Install ClockworkMod Recovery on LG Optimus 4X HD
- Download the ClockworkMod Recovery image from — here.
- Extract the zip file and then install it on your mobile phone.
- After the installation of the same is complete, reboot your mobile phone.
- Start the LG 4X Recovery application on your mobile phone after it is restarted.
- Start the process of installation.
- Wait for the app to give the OK signal to you. After it gives, that means that CWM Recovery is completely installed on your device.
- Reboot your mobile phone, it will be having recovery installed on it.
That’s it. You’ve successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on LG Optimus 4X HD Mobile phone of yours. I hope you’re done with the procedure, in case you feel any difficulties do let us know and we’ll be there to help you out.
Tags: cwm recovery lg optimus l7, ClockworkMod recovery LG Optimus L7, lg optimus l7 cwm, clockworkmod recovery lg l7, cwm for lg optimus l7