CyanogenMod 10.1 Jelly Bean for Galaxy Mini S5570 is now available for everyone to install. Let’s see how to get on your phone.
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 is a low end smartphone that was launched by Samsung targeting the budget segment. The device runs on a 600 Mhz processor, along with 280 MB of RAM. The device initially came with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is on the same till now, as Samsung didn’t roll out any updates for this device.
Samsung has already dropped support for these devices because it’s already busy in rolling out updates for high end and mid end ones. But, no problem. You can update your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 to Android Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10.1.
Warning and Disclaimer
This is all development stuff, and in this tutorial we’ll be flashing the file in order to make it work on your device, rooting and flashing stuff voids the warranty of the mobile phone, but the warranty can be always retained by flashing the Stock ROM.
Backup everything that is stored on your device before proceeding with this tutorial. You can use our ADB Backup Guide or Nandroid Backup Guide (Root users) to back up everything that is stored on your device. Disable Kies, Antivirus Software, and Firewall as they can clutter in between the upgrading process. You can read our Guides on Backing up SMS messages, call logs, and Whatsapp messages.
How To Install CyanogenMod 10.1 Jelly Bean for Galaxy Mini S5570
- Download CyanogenMod 10 ROM from –>here.
- Download Google Apps Package from –> here.
- Connect your mobile phone to your PC.
- Wait for the device drivers to install and then open the SD Card of the mobile phone and then transfer both downloaded files to the root of your SD Card.
- Turn off your mobile phone now.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding “MENU + POWER“ buttons simultaneously.
- Now, select “Install zip from Sdcard” and then choose the ClockworkMod 10 ROM and confirm the installation.
- After the flashing of the CyanogenMod 10.1 ROM is complete, flash the Google Apps package on your mobile phone using the same way.
- After the flashing of both is complete, head back to the main recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
That all. You’ve successfully installed CyanogenMod 10.1 on your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 mobile phone. In case you come up with any problem while installing the ROM on your device, do let us know and we’ll be always there to help you out
Tags: cyanogenmod 10 1 galaxy mini, cyanogenmod 10 1 s5570, cyanogenmod 10 1 for galaxy mini, cianogen a101, samsung galaxy mini s5570 cyanogenmod 10 1 download