SwiftKey for Android has been grabbing lots of phones with its top rank in the “Top Paid Apps” section of every app market. Apparently the guys over at SwiftKey have released the public beta APK files for the general users.
Among the normal type keyboards, the Swiftkey Keyboard is among the most popular in the Google Play store, but now with the latest SwiftKey Flow, it is heading over for the Swype space: Enabling you to type with swiping your thumb over the screen without lifting it. This makes for a good typing experience along with a faster input. I have been using Swiftkey Flow Beta v4 for quite some time and I must say that this keyboard really works like a charm, I really love writing with it, and I bet you’ll love it too.
So far, the swiping space has been dominated by Swype alone, but now with SwiftKey Flow, it looks like the things are going to change.
Enjoy some Snaps of the SwiftKey Flow for Android
How to Enable SwiftKey Flow on Android
- Download the APK file for SwiftKey for Android from Here (for Phones) or Here (for Tablets). | File name: SwiftKey_Flow_Public_Beta-22.214.171.124.apk. | File size: 5.06MB & 5.2MB.
- Transfer the APK file to your phone / tablet and install it.
- Now go to the Settings>> Language & input and checkmark the SwiftKey Flow Beta.
- Now tap on the Settings sign on the right side to head over to the settings.
- Tap on Choose a language and select the language.
All done. Now you can choose the SwiftKey Flow in Android Keyboard menu. Type and enjoy.
Tags: dl swiftkey net/SwiftKey_Flow_ Public_Beta-4 0 0 54 apk, SwiftKey Flow Tablet Public_Beta-4 0 0 54, SwiftKey Flow Public Beta-4 0 0 54, swiftkey flow beta v4, swiftkey flow beta asus tf700