You can now download Turbo C++ Compiler for Windows 7. C is a very famous Programming language for development in IDE with much more flexibility as compared to any other programming languages. The C Programming language was developed by Dennis M. Ritchie along with his fellow Brian W. Kernighan in 1978.
Turbo C is the most famous and well renowned IDE and Language Compiler by Borland Software Corporation. The C product line was discontinued in the early 1994 and was succeeded by the very famous C++ Builder(now discontinued). The C++ programming language is still in very high demand in the school and colleges for teaching development to the students.
The is the Borland’s Original C IDE which can has been modified to run perfectly fine on Windows 7 and above. This is achieved by running whole of the compiler in a DOSBOX emulator which emulates the old MS-DOS OS to make this program work fine on these new Operating systems. All you have to do is just download the C++ compiler and install it.
How to install Turbo C++ compiler on Windows 7 and above
- Download the C++ compiler from Here or Here.
- Open the zip file with the help of Winzip, WinRAR or 7-zip.
- Once downloaded, right click on the Turbo_C++_for_Windows.zip and choose Extract to Turbo_C++_for_Windows\.
- Now open the folder named Turbo_C++_for_Windows which is in the same directory as the zip file you downloaded previously.
- Open the exe file and let it install in the default directory.
- Choose Finish.
All done. Now you have installed the C++ IDE on to your Windows 7 PC. Now you can make programs and other stuff without any problems.
Tags: C Compiler for Windows 7, C Compiler Windows 7, how much is a C Compiler for Windows