CyanogenMod 10 for LG Optimus One P500 mobile device has finally arrived and the users can install the same on their devices with the help of tutorial we’re writing today. LG Optimus One P500 is an old device and is not going to get the official update for sure, so who cares about that we have XDA Devs with us who are helping us in that. All thanks to the XDA Forum member laz3r69 who has created the CyanogenMod 10 for LG Optimus One P500 mobile phone.
Problems in the ROM
- Camera is not working.
- Problem with USB Mass Storage connection.
- Google Search FC is not responding properly.
- Stock Video Playback doesn’t work.
CyanogenMod 10 for LG Optimus One P500
Warning and Disclaimer
This is all development stuff and in this tutorial we’ll be flashing the file in order to make it work on your device, rooting and flashing stuff voids the warranty of the mobile phone but the warranty can be always retained by flashing the Stock ROM.
Backup everything that is stored on your device before proceeding with this tutorial. You can use our ADB Backup Guide or Nandroid Backup Guide (Root users) to back up everything that is stored on your device. Disable Kies, Antivirus Software, and Firewall as they can clutter in between the upgrading process. You can read our Guides on Backing up SMS messages, call logs, and Whatsapp messages.
How To Install CyanogenMod 10 for LG Optimus One P500
- Download CyanogenMod 10 ROM from –> here and Google Apps Package from –> here.
- Connect your mobile phone to your PC.
- Wait for the device drivers to install and then open the SD Card of the mobile phone and then transfer both downloaded files to the root of your SD Card.
- Turn off your mobile phone now.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding “VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER“.
- Now, select “Install zip from Sdcard” and then choose the ClockworkMod 10 ROM and confirm the installation.
- After the flashing of the CyanogenMod 10 ROM is complete, flash the Google Apps package on your mobile phone using the same way.
- After the flashing of both is complete, head back to the main recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
That all. You’ve successfully installed CyanogenMod 10 on your LG Optimus One P500 mobile phone. In case you come up with any problem while installing the ROM on your device, do let us know and we’ll be always there to help you out.
Tags: cyanogenmod 10 lg p500, cyanogenmod 10 lg optimus one, cyanogenmod 10 p500, cyanogenmod 10 for lg optimus one, lg p500 cyanogenmod 10